Probably because any “achievement” is something that’s honored and rewarded from kindergarten on, the word automatically triggers a positive reaction.
So for Costa Mesa readers who happened upon last week’s Realty Times article about how to “achieve a bigger kitchen” without busting the family budget, the piece would have been worth a look. And in fact, author Brad Miller actually did offer up some creative approaches. Here are some wallet-friendly ideas for Costa Mesa sellers looking to increase the value of their kitchen:
• Go for a slimmer fridge (the tall, thin 28-inchers hold a lot of food).
• Ditch double sinks (a single large one takes up less space; actually makes washing large pans easier; allows more counter space).
• Use a compact dishwasher (appropriate for condos—but we might question this one for the average Costa Mesa family).
• Remove some hardware (press-activated cabinet doors and drawers provide a less cluttered, expansive appearance).
• Light the cabinets (eliminating shadows makes a kitchen “feel roomier”) There are a wide range of possibilities (glass-doored cabinets can even be handsomely lit from the inside).
The Realty Times layout included photos illustrating the bigger-looking kitchen ideas in action—and they really did look convincing.
If you are planning to sell your own Costa Mesa home, identifying the least costly approaches for making needed improvements is a fine place to start. We can help there—as with all the other facets that go into a successful sale. We hope you’ll give us a call!
We are built on a philosophy of Heritage & Hustle L3 is a full service real estate agency with a regional office located in the heart of #CostaMesa, offering a wide-array of custom services to meet their clients’ needs with roots in the community since 1976. It’s L3 mission to provide trusted, convenient, responsive service to ensure clients enjoy their real estate experience. L3 was originally formed to offer personal, concierge-level service as an alternative to the large, nationally based real estate companies. From its small beginnings of only two employees, L3 has grown to a full staff of 20 serving over 300 clients a year. L3 is not limited to serving just its clients; it is also committed to serving the community. Not only has L3 donated hundreds of hours to many area charities, they have also received the prestige of being named one of the #toprealestatecompaniesinCostaMesa If you’re interested in #buyingorsellinginOrangeCounty, turn to the experts. Turn to L3 and let them help you make your real estate buying or selling dreams come true. For more information or to get started on finding or selling your home contact L3 today at 714-444-4663 or email us at email@example.com